Hot Matcha Tea Preparation:
- Place 1/2 teaspoon of matcha into a bowl.
- Add 2 - 3 ounces of pre-boiling water. Approximately 160 - 180 degrees F.
- Briskly whisk until a froth forms.
- Add more water to taste if desired - up to 8 ounces.
Matcha Iced Tea Recipe:
- Place 1 - 2 tsp of organic ceremonial matcha into a bowl.
- Add 2 - 3 ounces of cold water.
- Briskly whisk until matcha is dissolved.
- Add 5 - 6 ounces of cold water and stir.
- Pour over ice and enjoy.
Matcha Latte Recipe:
- Bring 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk, soy milk, rice milk, or cow's milk to a bare simmer in a small pot over medium-high heat.
- Place 1 teaspoon matcha powder in a heat proof cup.
- Slowly whisk in 1/4 cup boiling water, then almond milk, tipping cup slightly to help create more foam.
- Sweeten with agave syrup